The following applies ONLY to DrayTek unit purchased in Australia or New Zealand.Â For units purchased elsewhere please refer to your country's distributor, the place where you purchased the unit, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- Try the troubleshooting proceedures
- If the above does not solve the problem, please contact Tech Support by online helpdesk, as we give the helpdesk highest priority.Â Alternatively you can email .Â If you have no internet connectivity you may phone our Support department on 1300 881 783 orÂ Sydney (02) 9749 4814.
Please supply a description of the problem (the more detail the better), and things you have tried to fix it.Â Please also attach log files, screen images, configuration file as appropriate.
- Tech support will try to troubleshoot the problem with you, since we find that many problems can be resolved on-site; maybe by a configuration setting, or firmware update.
- If Tech Support are unable to suggest any other steps for you to take on-site, they will issue an RMA number, and email you aÂ RMA Form. Please complete the form, and send with the faulty equipment and a copy of the Invoice to our Tech Support office in Sydney.
NOTE that the RMA Form must accompany the faulty goods - we are unable to accept or fix items which arrive without a completed RMA Form.
- If DDCau verify the fault, they will repair the faulty item and return it to the address you specify. Note that NBS will only replace products within 14 days of Invoice.
Note that DrayTek Vigor routers purchased before February 2007 carry a 3-year "Return to base" (RTB) warranty, and that usits sold after this carry a 2-year warranty.Â It is important for customers to keep their purchase Invoice (from aÂ DrayTek distributor or reseller) as proof of the purchase date.
Note that we cannot fix user error, or problems in other attached equipment. This procedure is designed to minimise unnecessary RMAs, and the inconvenience it causes customers.Â If the DrayTek product if found not to be faulty,Â We may charge the user for the repair and return.